Monday 15 July 2013

Hola!

Hello there all you lovely people.. You may or may not know me, so this first post is about me introducing myself to you. So, here goes nothing.









I am Nicole aged 19 and currently living in Gloucestershire preparing to move to Swansea in mid September. Thankfully I have just finished off my two year course, Level 3 Extended Diploma- Health and Social Care. Moving to Swansea is so that I can study Education Studies at the Metropolitan University there- excited is an understatement right now! However, I will miss those around me as they are such a big part of my life. Visits both ways are going to be a complete must.

Having the boyfriend and the friends I do is wonderful. They are all amazing individuals which I pleasure in knowing each one of them. Everyone has their ups and downs in life but I have had a fair few downs over the past year or so. They have all been there to support me through it and I know I have met the people that will always have a place in my life. I am especially thankful that I found Matt as he really has been my rock through the good and the bad, making me smile and laugh through my tears. Each one of them are wonderful in their own ways and I hope that they will always be around.

I have a complete love for children's films like Despicable Me and also I have one of the biggest loves possible for Harry Potter. At a later stage, there may be more mentioning of these loves of mine. I just fully enjoy watching these types of films- and am fully looking forward to seeing Despicable Me 2 on Sunday with Matt.

That is probably as much as you need to know about me.

Toodles for now,

Nicole xox

No comments:

Post a Comment