Saturday 25 January 2014

Fresh and Fabulous

The diet is doing well... I've lost a fair amount in the last 14 days.

Currently I'm back at home for the week as I have a study week before my exam next week.

As of Monday, when I return to university, I'll be on the juice diet. All I'll be consuming will be smoothies or water for a few weeks. Most weekends will end up eating normally due to those I'll be around. (Some will panic if I wasn't eating as I normally do.) 

So I bought a slendertone earlier this week. I do about 3 sessions a day at the power of 50-70.

I have already seen the difference from the 9 sessions! I feel thinner and more confident in myself.

I feel that combining the juice diet, Vicky's 7 day slim, forza raspberry k2 supplements,  and the slendertone together I'll be back to the figure I had four years ago in no time!

Keep safe & well,

Until next time xox

No comments:

Post a Comment