Wednesday 11 September 2013

Clothing Inspired By...

This feature hasn't been done in at least a week... So, here it is... It's back!

I have decided to focus this weeks outfit inspiration on Charlotte. She is known for her reality stardom and I always enjoy watching her, she always gives me a good giggle! She has done many series of Geordie Shore and is currently in the Celebrity Big Brother house. Personally, I would love it if she won as it really would get her more out there. I also think that it would open a door of opportunity for her. After all, she is a young reality star and is just starting out!


 
 
 
Red Tartan Skater Skirt
£14.99,  New Look

Tokyo Doll Black Lace Mix Crop Top
£19.99, New Look

Gold Triangle Face Chunky Sports Watch
£19.99, New Look

Red Cat Ear Bowler Hat
£14.99, New Look

Black Metal Heel Platform Court Heels
£29.99, New Look





Toodles for now,

Nicole xox

No comments:

Post a Comment