Monday 9 September 2013

Quote of the Day

Hey there! Sorry for the no posts this weekend, I've just had a weekend of relaxing and being super lazy; it's on my head for not doing the blog when I had the time to do so.




I have so much time for this quote! I feel like this quite often recently, and thankfully I have had the major support from my loving boyfriend as well as my good friends around me.

Just remember, you don't have to be happy and strong all the time- sometimes it is healthy to breakdown and release all the feelings that have been building up inside of you... Having a support group (friends, family, partner) helps so much! Just give yourself that break in life of being there for everyone and have people be there for you- everyone needs it now and again.



Toodles for now,

Nicole xox

No comments:

Post a Comment