Sunday 11 August 2013

10 Places I Want to See

Here are some places I wish to visit during my time on this planet! 

 

#1- Okunoshima (Bunny Island)
So many tame rabbits on one island without predators... Too cute!



#2- Harry Potter World, Orlando.
Like, oh my wow! I love Harry Potter and this would make my life complete.



#3- Tenerife. 
It's a hot country, it's pretty and it looks like a perfect holiday destination.



#4- Disney World, Florida.
Amazing. Everyone always goes on about it, but I've never been. Someone take me please?



#5- Paris
Known as the place of romance. I'd love to go up the tower and enjoy the French culture. 



#6- New York.
It would be a dream to visit NY to go shopping and be super touristy!



#7-Kenya, Africa.
How amazing it would be to go to Kenya and go on safari! I'd love seeing all the wildlife.



#8-The Ritz Hotel, London
Oh what I would do just to have afternoon tea at the ritz! It would be wonderful, I'd feel ever so posh.



#9- Taj Mahal 
It's such a nice landscape and it looks fantastic in photos.. I wish to see it in person someday.


#10-Sydney. 
I would love to see this for real as it just looks stunning with the waters reflection too!







Toodles for now, 

Nicole xox





No comments:

Post a Comment