Thursday 15 August 2013

Clothing Inspired By...

Today the outfit I have created here is inspired by Courtney Cox.

I have a little bit of an obsession for Friends. I love the show... No matter how many times I have seen an episode I will watch it and re-watch it. I have probably watched several episodes many times.


As you can see there isn't much to go on for this outfit but from what I can see from the photo I decided to piece something together. I think this is a fabulous outfit for either summer days or even a night out on the town.


 
 
 
 

Cream Floral Lace High Neck Crop Top
£9.99, New Look
 
Moto Vintage Boy Short
£32, Topshop
 
Stud Bowler Bag
£12, Asda
 
Bright Pink Canvas Lace Up Trainers
Was: £15, Now: £10, River Island
 
Wide Metal Bracelet
£5.99, H&M
 
 
 
Toodles for now,
 
Nicole xox
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 
 



 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment