Saturday 10 August 2013

This Week's Love List

Here's this weeks love list! :)


#1- Slushies! 
I love them... Whether I've made them myself or been bought they are a complete must have over the summer months! 



   


#2- Gold chains. 
They have come into fashion again and I really want to have one of these as they look amazing with high necked clothing... Perfect for when jumpers are needed in the winter.





#3- Now That's What I Call Music! 85
This album has some amazing tunes on, the best mix possible  for over the summer months.





#4- Red Wine (Preferably Hardys Merlot)
I used to hate red wine, always thought you had to be mad to like it but now, that opinion has changed! It actually tastes wonderful... Especially with a lovely meal. 






#5-Ring Bracelet
I didn't like the idea of these at all to begin with, I now own one and love it!




 


#6- Skater Dresses 
I find this piece of fashion a fantastic thing due to being so weight concious... It means I can feel confident on a day/night out without needing to worry about all those super slim people around me. They are also fabulous as you can dress them up for partying or down for day wear. 












#7- Van Style Shoes
I used to just wear dolly shoes or flip flops during the day but since discovering these... They are my new love. They are so comfortable I manage to wear them all day long!


 

  




#8- Envelope Clutch Bags
They can carry everything needed on a night out for me, even my big purse I tend to use! So much easier than trying to cram everything into a tiny bag. 




 

#9- Pink 
By pink I am referring to the colour. I have always loved this colour but it is such a bright and cheerful colour. I love that a colour can partly reflect how I can be... Happy & bubbly. 





#10- Harry Potter
I cannot express how much I love the books and films! I find the books so well written (hats off to JK Rowling!) and the films portraying them in the best possible manner. They are definitely something that will always be close to me. After all, Hogwarts is always there to welcome you home. 








Toodles for now,

Nicole xox 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment