Thursday 22 August 2013

This Weeks Love List



#1- Cake Pops
Its the new craze and man these taste good! I just need to get the recipe down to a tee and then I'll be good to go with them. Yum.  
 



#2- Holiday Anthems 
Fabulous album. Amazing songs. Summer soundtrack. Need I say
more?

 
 

#3- Jack Daniel's BBQ Honey Sauce
So tasty. It just goes perfectly with so many different things including steak and chips!
 
 
 
 
#4- Ice Cold Lemon Water
Ice cold lemon water is wonderful. It makes the cold water even more refreshing than usual when lemon is added into the mix.
 
 
 
 
#5- Denim Shorts
I love denim shorts at the minute. The weather is always warm even if the sun isn't out! It means that you can keep cool as well as fashionable at the same time.
 
 
 
#6- High Waisted Bikinis
These bikinis look fabulous. I am considering buying one even though summers up... In effect it is actually like a swimsuit, just with a small gap in the middle instead. Funky stuff!
 
 
 
 
#7- Belly Bars
Belly bars around used to be just simple looking but now there are so many different amazing ones out there. I need to get some of these into my jewellery collection!
 
 
 
 
#8- Ed's Diner
Beautiful food. Wonderful service. Amazing music.
 
 
 
#9- Last Man Standing
It's a brand new show on Sky. It's a comedy and I find it highly amusing.
 
 
 
 
#10- Anklet Bracelet  
They are comfortable and I love making them!
 
 
 
 
 
 

Toodles for now,
 
Nicole xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment