Friday 23 August 2013

Summer Travels

This post is all about where and what I've been up to over the summer!


Lido, Cheltenham
Went with Sam M, Emily and Sean early in the summer to catch some of the sun.




Medieval Festival, Tewkesbury
I went along to this event, which happens every year in Tewkesbury, with Matt and Sam M.
I had a fantastic time, even though there were many weapons about and had them on about buying them to clobber people. (Of course they were joking!)
History is something I was never interested in (I never understood it too well) but I did actually enjoy learning about the history behind the war and such things.




Croft Farm, Breedon
I went along with some Sam E and Emily, & had a fantastic time...
Hired out a dragon pedal boat, drank cider & just chilled out in the lake.





Cineworld, Cheltenham
We first went to Matt's parents house as it was his twin sisters birthdays (he's not a twin). It was a lovely time and I got to meet his older sister at long last. They are such a wonderful family.
I managed to collect enough of the sweet packs to get a couple of free tickets for the cinema.
So, Matt & I went to the cinema and saw Despicable Me 2. I loved it! I am such a big kid when it comes to films or toys, but hey, I couldn't care less. It was a great day out.




Worcester
I regularly visit the city of Worcester. I have just completed my college course there but I also used to live there many years ago. I have a number of family members that live there too.
I love going there to visit because it is such a lovely place. Its quite a historic looking city.




The Park
Yes, I know, not very exciting. But I was taking care of my two cousins for a wee while.
They are so well behaved and the youngest & I have bonded a fair amount. He loves to just muck about and is more than happy to hold my hand, be carried or sit on my knee now. 
He's a super star, cheeky monkey and can cheer me up so easily!




 Cribbs Causeway, The Mall
I went along with my mum to meet up with some family friends. Mum spent the day with my friend Jenny's mum drinking tea and having a good chin wag. While Jenny and I spent the day shopping around the place, looking at clothes, eating some food and I gained some very helpful advice for university. I really loved seeing her for a day again as it had been a long time since that had happened!




Alton Towers
This was a family day out. It was lovely to spend some time with them, even though they annoyed me fully at some points in the day!
I fully enjoyed this trip, I have a love of some thrills.
I need to recommend to you that you go on The Smiler. Amazing!




Ikea
Started out bad as there was no chips to go with my meatballs. 
But, I now own four cutlery sets for university! 



Swansea/Rest Bay/Bridgend
So I am moving away to Swansea to go to the Metropolitan University. We decided to visit so that I could see the city and get to know the area a little bit... I love it there! I honestly can't wait to go... Just a little while left, not too far. Then on our way home we stopped off at Rest Bay for a hour or so as it was lovely weather and we could have a nice walk on the beach & a paddle.
From there, there is a outlet centre at Bridgend. It wouldn't of been right not to stop off there for an Ed's Diner for tea! Best food ever.



 I will update this particular post every so often as there may be some more travels to be made.. Summer is over in a month or so for me! 

Toodles for now,

Nicole xox

No comments:

Post a Comment