Wednesday 14 August 2013

Clothing Inspired By...

Beth Tweddle is my inspiration for the basis of this outfit. I hear you ask: who? Well, she's a gymnast who I used to look up to majorly as a child. She was what I wanted to become, I wanted to go into compete in gymnastics and reach the sort of level she did.

Unfortunately, I never even reached competing level due to my dyspraxia.. Balance is not a good combination with me. But, I still gave gymnastics a good go at and I didn't care that I couldn't compete... It was still my dream.

This outfit is more of a going out look. Whether its out partying/clubbing with friends, drinks or a meal this that sort of look. I'd be surprised if I ever saw someone wearing this as their casual attire!






Tokyo Doll Black Ruched Zip Front Dress
£22.99, New Look


Waterfall Contrast Jacket
£58, Topshop
Black snake effect platform sandal

£60, River Island
Gold Cut Out Triangle Pendant Necklace
£5.99, New Look


Description: Black Pattern (Black) Mutiny by Irregular Choice Black Floral Flick Flack Clutch  | 271260109 | New LookMutiny by Irregular Choice Black Floral Flick Flack Clutch
Now £22  Was £44.99, New Look



Toodles for now,

Nicole xox


No comments:

Post a Comment